Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick due update

I know, I know, I haven't been able to be constant with my writing here. I guess I was just busy doing other stuff, but mostly, not doing much at all (and believe me, that takes time!).

I thought I should at least let you know that I'm currently working on more 21Kittens projects (which will be revealed once they're ready), that are not just notebooks. I am not being able to be constant though, because I am once again moving house. So yes, I am slowly starting to be surrounded by boxes and bags as we speak.

Peek Stationery-wise, the situation is a bit chaotic. I am trying to use my planner as much as possible, and I am starting to notice where its faults are. I guess I can elaborate more on this on Monday's post. (I have jotted down a reminder of this in my planner right now!) See? I am trying.




Then, my sidekick, the beautiful Midori, has been helping me to keep track of the days, but, ever since receiving my first Leuchtturm1917,

New notebook! I have been plagued by doubts about continuing with the Midori. Or, having just one sidekick.
Honestly, the thoughts inside my head are so jumbled up, that I can't really explain with words all those thought processes going on.

And lastly, this winter is really getting to me. It's lasting forever!! Argh!!

This is Oni, signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment