Friday, November 04, 2011

Stationery crazy!!

Lately, I've been in a very stationery-hungry mood, it is probably due to the end of year approaching.
I can't wait to start using the new diary a friend sent me, but also after using the Traveler Midori for the first time on my trip to Mallorca in September, I am wanting to travel only so I have an excuse to use it again!

And since I decided not to get the large Midori until next year, I've not been able to resist shopping for stationery. Only this Monday I got quite a stash from Paperchase and Muji:
- Rhodia Dot webbie (they finally have it at Paperchase!!!)
- Travel notebook (Paperchase)
- Kraft ruled sheets for Filo (Paperchase)
- To Do sheets for Filo (Paperchase)
- Cute sticky notes (Paperchase)
- Kimono fabric bookmarks (Muji)
- Blue ink ballpen (Muji)
- Leads (Muji)
- Tiny blocknote (Muji)
- Orange gel pen (Muji)

The last 4 Muji items are meant for work and that is where I have them. I guess I decided since this was going to be an extremely busy week for me, I needed to keep organised in a tidy way.
I have to say that I'm liking Muji stationery more every time. The paper might not be Clairefontaine/Rhodia, but it is very good, and I've always been happy with their writing tools (I never use ballpoints but Muji is exceptional).

As I mentioned earlier, this week has been crazy so I haven't been able to take any pictures from my hauling, but I will try to post some this weekend.
Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment