Friday, July 05, 2013

Filofaxes for Sale on eBay!

Ok, so after much debating I have decided to put my Filofaxes for auction on eBay. I might be adding a couple more besides the Pocket Tecnic and the Personal Kendal.

If you haven't read it already, I am selling a couple of my Filofaxes. The reason is I'm not using them, and it would be best to give them a loving home.

Filofax Pocket Tecnic

This one is a bit of a rarity I believe, as I haven't seen it anywhere else. I myself got it at a thrift store in London. I believe it is from around 2003.

It is in a brand-new condition. I myself have never used it, just got it for collection purposes. But knowing that there are true Filofax collectors out there, this planner should be with them.




Filofax Personal Brown Kendal (discontinued model)

We all know this one and it is a favourite of ours due to the beautiful and oh so durable leather, not to mention the two penloops!

If you have any questions, please do leave a comment :)

Thanks so much!
love, 
Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment